[Open-transport] List of Speakers and Stakeholders (open transport @ OKFest)

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu May 24 10:25:45 UTC 2012

Hi all,

we have had a catchup on the planning of the open transport data stream at OKFest [1], September in Helsinki.  You can find our current planning status here:

http://okfnpad.org/OKFest-transport-track

We have also created a list of potential Speakers and Stakeholders:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApbQZxbNri2RdHhSRV9hUl80OXkydnlrV1AtaUlhelE

We are now working to finalize the program over the weekend and would like to send out invitation to  Speakers and Stakeholders by monday. You could help us a lot by suggesting additional relevant stakeholders.

Specially for the Round table with different stakeholder (PSI sectorial meeting) we are looking for :

Representatives from the european Commission, decision makers in government and public transport agencies, the emerging open transport data re-user community, policy makers, academia and the private sector.

If you have any suggestions please add.

Thanks
Daniel