[Open-transport] Fwd: Invitation - SNCF - Transilien Open Data (Paris, France)

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Tue May 29 07:36:30 UTC 2012

Hi Open Transport folk,

Rufus has been invited to speak at SNCF as they kick-off their hackday.
Unfortunately Rufus isn't going to be able to make it, due to prior
commitments and a busy schedule.

SNCF have widened their invitation, and I wondered whether any of you would
be able to attend the event on behalf of the Open Knowledge Foundation? The
event will take place in Paris on June 8th and transport and accommodation
will be provided. They are looking for someone to give a 15 minute talk, a
few media interviews, and to participate more generally in discussion. If
any of you would be interested, please get in touch with me asap (ideally
today), as I need to respond to SNCF promptly.

Kind regards,
Laura