[Open-transport] 2013 - Let's make this happen

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:51:15 UTC 2013

FYI opentripplanner.eu has now:

Netherlands (everything but the wadden-islands)
-Arriva
-RET
-HTM
-GVB
-Connexxion
-Syntus
-Veolia
-NS (Which includes international trainservices from the Netherlands
to for example London, Berlin, Paris, Brussels, Basel, Frankfurt)

Belgium
-De Lijn
-MIVB

France
- SNCF RER Transilien
- Rennes
- A unnamed city from which i found the GTFS link cough.
- I think we can include some other cities in France as well.

Germany
- OpenVBB

Limiting factors:

- Ram usage, (we're currently on 18-23g)
- Better datamanagement. Ideally i would like to build something like
Google has but then for open transit data, thus a portal like
gtfs-data-exchange.com but with the emphasis on validation and
continued delivery.

Kind regards,

Thomas Koch