[Open-transport] Dutch Community wants to get in touch with the German Community

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 18:39:35 UTC 2013

I'll answer for Stefan.
We have an X10 parser which writes (postgresql)SQL to the terminal ->
https://github.com/StichtingOpenGeo/Koppelvlakken/tree/master/x10
Somewhere in my emailbox there is a near complete SQL to translate
VDV452 to KV1 (Dutch Transmodel), i think only thing not entirely
complete was the servicecalender due to a mismatch in design between
KV1 and VDV452. I also have a example VDV452 from a INIT system.
Let me know how we can follow up on help, we've also got some
knowledge how to translate timedemandgroups into GTFS stop_times. (Or
help propose to bring timepatterns to GTFS).