[Open-transport] Fwd: [transit-developers] StackExchange site for "Open Transportation Technology" - Please follow it and ask questions!

Brian Ferris bdferris at google.com
Thu Jan 10 10:20:35 UTC 2013

(In case you missed this on some other transit developer mailing lists...)

Some colleagues of mine are attempting to create a StackExchange-style site
for asking questions related to Open Transportation Technology.  If this
sounds like it might be your cup-of-tea, the proposed site needs your
initial participation:

- Become a follower
- Propose questions
- Vote on existing questions that you think would be a good fit for the
site (we need 40 questions with 10 votes or more to advance the proposal)

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/49339/open-transportation-technology

More details below.

Brian