[Open-transport] Open Data Public Transport List?

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Thu Jul 18 12:47:02 UTC 2013

Hi Rufus and Patrick,

I'm afraid that the created google docs will more work counterproductive:
 * Agencies should not focus on an API. They should focus on having their
raw data published under an open license.
 * It's the use case developers that should design the API as an engine for
their application state, and thus not the agencies themselves.

I do however see the need for a list of meta-data about these data
endpoints, whether they're raw data or APIs. Can't we all start
contributing on http://transport.datahub.io?

Kind regards,

Pieter