[Open-transport] Open Data Public Transport List?

Andrew Byrd andrew at fastmail.net
Thu Jul 18 19:39:26 UTC 2013

On 07/18/2013 09:21 PM, Stéphane Guidoin wrote:
> Same here, I have started to populate the CKAN instance. It's just a
> pity that there is not way to add true geospatial metadata (lat/long,
> geoname id or something like that) or not that I found...

Really some of that metadata should be collected in an automated way.
When I select "view dataset" it replies that "This resource cannot be
previewed. No handler defined for data type: gtfs."

Would a GTFS handler be able to intelligently interpret the dataset and
infer/extract some more metadata? Does a GTFS handler for CKAN exist?

-Andrew