[Open-transport] transport.datahub.io looking for sysadmin

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Mon Jul 29 16:30:41 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We have a server which can run CKAN and we have a domain name:
http://transport.datahub.io.

As I'm not a good sysadmin (I'm the worst, trust me), is there someone
else who would like to volunteer to keep this server up and running? It
will probably only take a bit of set-up work and an estimated hour per
month.

Rufus told me that if you're willing to volunteer, he will personally
buy you a beer the next time he sees you. You probably don't want to
miss this opportunity.

Kind regards,

Pieter