[Open-transport] The open transport vocabulary: the public transport part

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Sat Jul 27 15:51:29 UTC 2013

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your input. I have added your link to the development docs
folder over here:
https://github.com/OpenTransport/vocabulary/blob/development/docs/README.md

We were already discussing the stop_points problem as you've described in
issue #2: https://github.com/OpenTransport/vocabulary/issues/2 and have
indeed chosen stop_point and stop_area.

Thanks for your contribution, this helped!

Pieter