[Open-transport] Hafas Raw Data Format to GTFS conversion (Zürich)

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 18:21:08 UTC 2013

Actually i never put any effort in calendar.txt compression. It's major
pain in the butt and can be already be done by GTFS transformer of
OneBusAway.

Anyway extended your code with calendar_dates.txt conversion from the
bitfields and writing to csv, pull request is already on your way.
https://github.com/skywave/hafas2gtfs/commit/6ad43954fbd05bdb2cee94b6d5b08cec31e4feed