[Open-transport] Stream of stoptimes to GTFS

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 11:56:43 UTC 2014

I do not understand your approach, you are trying to complete trips by
scraping departure-boards along a period?
Why not scrape pages like this:
http://hafas.bene-system.com/bin/traininfo.exe/en/667404/227793/822440/188758/784?ld=atr&L=profi&station_evaId=8800090&station_type=dep&date=19.12.14&
It even has a nice validity period below which can be translated into an
calendar.