[Open-transport] Real-time movement data for Channel Tunnel

Tristram Gräbener tristramg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 13:03:20 UTC 2014

(woops, I replied to Stefan directly, not to the list)

Actually, raildar scraps the infolignes.com for the realtime (there is
no official open api) so it is the same data as for Hacon (maybe even
a few minutes fresher).

Infolignes is the source that feeds hacon.
The company behind infolignes is Canal TP.

You can probably ask the guys behind raildar a GTFS-RT feed. However
it might take a some time. It is a very young project and they don’t
necesserly have a transportation background.
I’ll ask them on IRC.