[Open-transport] OKFestival is *go* :-)

Matías Kalwill matias.kalwill at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:51:58 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

Yesterday I was confirmed for support to attend to OKfest, and would like
to share a short overview of the work we've been doing at Open Knowledge
Argentina on open(ing) transport data, addressing challenges and
opportunities on this subject on the latin american context.

What do you think is a good space to do this? Part of this Transportation
Data
<http://okfestival2014.sched.org/event/2b0abc0c453a7fecede2fd202722665d#.U5sdZagWfKw>
session or a different session, like in the Unfestival
<http://okfestival2014.sched.org/event/f0c57e71506434ee0455e7a900f3b8ae#.U5sdT6gWfKw>
space?