[Open-transport] OKFest 2014

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Mon Mar 31 14:26:49 UTC 2014

Yes, if you think it would be possible to pass 3 sessions, it sounds like a
good approach.

I've added those 3 options in the document. Do you have an idea of what
would be the content of each session?
- Strategic: where we want to go 2 years from now? Outcome =>
recommendation document?
- Practical: hackathon-like thing?
- Experience sharing: What has worked, what has not worked in the past 2
years? Outcome => sort of best practice document?

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Guidoin
Director, Transportation