[Open-transport] Transit tracker for worldwide GTFS feed

Patrick Brosi | geOps patrick.brosi at geops.de
Fri May 2 15:56:04 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

we plan to update the feeds regularly. I already downloaded the new NL
feed, so after the next server restart, the current version should be
loaded.

As to the background map: I did not know it was that outdated, but it
certainly is the most beautiful public transit map I know of :)

patrick

--
web www.geops.de
rss www.geops.de/blog/feed