[Open-transport] Semi-open (non free for commercial use) data

Stéphane Guidoin stephane at opennorth.ca
Sat May 3 12:58:55 UTC 2014

Thanks guys

Yes, I like the idea around CC0 and SLAs and I also had this discussion
about the open511 where we are seeing that maintaining a good SLA on the
API could indeed represent a non-negligeable cost.

And I have the same point of view about non-commercial use. In any case, do
you know any actual case of 2-tier licence like that. I'd be curious to see
if/how they define what "non commercial" mean to see how large the grey
zone is.

Steph