[Open-transport] We Move Project : Open Delays

Thomas thomaskoch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 08:28:48 UTC 2014

NetworkRail is unfortunately the very pleasant exception that confirms the
general situation. Where NetworkRail targets transparency, over here
state-owned ProRail went to the highest courts to defend their "We're are a
corporation, not part of the government, so you can't FOIA us" opnion after
a TV program requested all the arrival delays.