[Open-transport] JSON-LD Support for Public Transport

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Tue Jun 9 11:49:48 UTC 2015

Hi Hannes,

I'm a big fan of json-ld (really: it is rdf, so no need to make the
distinction... It's just yet another serialisation ;) ) and have done some
projects already. Schema.org is great for search engines, but is limited
for algorithmic use or is limited when expressing the semantics of
something.

This email is from my phone, but have a look on our github.com/opentransport
, where you'll see the vocabulary, linked-gtfs and stoptimes. Contains work
in progress. Linked gtfs can already be used.

Feel free to contact me through Skype for more info :)

Pieter