[Open-transport] JSON-LD Support for Public Transport

Keller Stefan sfkeller at hsr.ch
Tue Jun 9 08:57:00 UTC 2015

Hi Hannes

I’m a sceptic of RDF technologies since they tend to ignore DB and IS technologies and I am happy that JSON-LD takes ground…

I don’t have too much experience in JSON-LD transport but more in JSON-LD for geo (which is not that far away topicwise): http://geojson.org/vocab .

At 1. Juni 2015 10:45 you wrote:
> * Diesen Freitag, 5. Juni, 18:45 Uhr, Hauptgebäude der ETH Zürich, Seminarraum HG D 5.1:
> Am Rande der http://make.opendata.ch/research Hackdays treffen wir uns für ein schnelles spontanes Update.

Any news about that?

Yours, Stefan

P.S. See you at http://opendata.ch/2015 conference July 1st in Berne.