[Open-transport] JSON-LD Support for Public Transport

Hannes Gassert hannes at gassert.ch
Wed Jun 10 05:28:30 UTC 2015

Pieter,

I was of course expecting your reply, thanks! :)

Do you know of any initiative to bake linked public transport data in any
widely used product? And significant linked data publishers in this field,
apart from perhaps http://transport.data.gov.uk/? It sounds like the
future, but how close is it to the present, from your p.o.v?

Best,
Hannes

Hannes Gassert  |  http://gassert.ch  |  +41 78 663 11 09