[Open-transport] More Open Data from the Deutsche Bahn - http://data.deutschebahn.com/ launch tomorrow

Aleksei Valikov valikov at gmx.net
Wed Nov 4 23:00:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

I don't know at the moment which data will be provided on the 3rd DB
Hackathon.
Would be really cool if timetable or realtime info would be included but
I'm a bit sceptical if this will be the case.
It seems that it's probarily DB Netz and DB Station und Service are behind
that. Timetable etc. is handled by DB Vertrieb.
But that's purely my personal speculation.

Best wishes,
Alexey