[open-visualisation] [Fwd: Mapping Creativity / £25k commission]

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Aug 15 16:58:39 UTC 2008

I thought this could be of interest to the list!

We've been talking a lot about a very similar kind of project to map
open projects/groups recently.

It seems like it should be possible to use something like Prefuse in
combination with a wiki-like structure for data (a bit like ckan.net) -
to get some basic representation of the relations between different
groups, projects, events, ...?

Jonathan