[open-visualisation] More open source visualisation software

Lisa Evans lisa.evans at okfn.org
Wed May 26 20:23:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been working on defining the open source visualisation software that
various members of this mailing list have told me about.

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ARkFVPcNaYlxZGNjOWg3YjZfMzhxOTU5NHFmag&hl=en

You may remember I wrote to the list about a month ago, but since then, as
you can see, I've classified the software by such things as:

- the technology used
- how much and what skills are required to use it
- type of output
- the extent to which it is open

I still have some cells to complete, particularly the level to which these
products are open.

Any advice about this is most welcome.

Lisa