[open-visualisation] Mini-project to review open source visualisation tools?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Oct 28 18:38:46 UTC 2010

That would be amazing Andrew! ;-)

I think the best thing would be to get the ball rolling on this a bit
first. E.g. to migrate the material we've got to Google docs or
similar in the first instance (and then perhaps later, as Margit
suggests, to Freebase or suchlike?).

Also I'd really like to invite some folks from the most popular and
most active open-source visualisation projects to this list! (Any
contacts or intros would be much appreciated...)

All the best,

Jonathan