[open-visualisation] Mini-project to review open source visualisation tools?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Oct 28 18:48:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Dr Julie Tolmie <julie.tolmie at kcl.ac.uk> wrote:
> I also think it would be useful to arrange a meetup to get the ball rolling
> again.
>
> On 28 Oct 2010, at 13:32, David Asfaha wrote:
> I did not make it to the first workshop unfortunately, but how about
> creating a meetup group to arrange informal drinks?

I'm currently whizzing around an awful lot, but will be in London on
the 15-17th November just before our Open Government Data Camp 2010
event [1].

Are any other London based folks free on these dates? If so, I would
be most grateful if you could fill in you availability on the
following link:

  http://doodle.com/cu6t3syeefvn5ht7

Then and I can try and find a good venue! ;-)

Jonathan

[1] http://opengovernmentdata.org/camp2010/

--
Jonathan Gray