[open-visualisation] Jaume Nualart: introducing myself

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu May 31 11:27:25 UTC 2012

Hi Jaume,

Hello and welcome to the group! I'm not sure if you are aware but many
of those who are interested in open-visualisation are currently
preparing for the data visualisation & data journalism stream at
OKFestival in Helsinki in November:

http://blog.okfn.org/2012/05/15/okfestival-topics-of-2012-announced-2nd-call-for-proposals-published-experimentation-encouraged/

I wonder whether you would be interested in joining us?

Also thanks for the link to the blog post, unfortunately, it doesn't
open for me - is the link correct?

Lucy