[openbiblio-dev] Test users for bibliographica

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Mar 9 20:34:48 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am in contact with several test user groups for Bibliographica who
either have or are willing to contribute to building bibliographic
material or lists of publications. We have also been asked by several
other groups/individuals about whether the system is ready.

I wonder whether someone who is working on Bibliographica might be
able to provide a quick update on where we currently are? Do we have a
rough roadmap? Worth doing a (very) brief update blog post?

All the best,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray