[OpenDesign] Hello, hallo, kaixo, aupa, salut... hola mailing-list!

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Mar 12 22:08:37 UTC 2012

Hello Eva (and thanks to those who have introduced themselves so far - has
been really inspiring to read your backgrounds and thoughts!)

Eva - a quick note that I hope you'll get involved in helping plan the Open
Design stream of OKFest this year - would be great to have your insight!
Also, your event - Como acabar con el Mal - looks really fascinating. What
languages will it be held in and is it affiliated at all with the Free
Culture Forum in Barcelona?

Always great to see events of this kind, which aim to combine art and
activism in new ways, occurring in different cities :)

Kat

@kat_braybrooke<http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>