[OpenDesign] hello, I am Attila

Attila Bujdoso bujatt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:03:29 UTC 2012

hello all,

I am Attila Bujdoso, architect and senior research supervisor at Kitchen
Budapest. I am a very socially minded person who is very found of projects
that involve large number of participants e.g. communities. (I organized
Pecha Kucha Night Budapest for 5 years, curated and co-edited Subjective
Atlas of Hungary involving 50 authors, organize and leas workshops
frequently etc).

I joined this Open Design mailing list as I am super-interested in open
design processes especially when it comes to architectural and urban
design. Last year I initiated Remix Architecture project supported by
Creative Commons HQ to investigate possible methodologies to drive an open
competition for architectural projects.

I am happy to be part of the upcoming discussions.

cheers,

Attila Bujdosó

Attila BUJDOSÓ : bujatt at gmail.com +36-70-2809137 http://bujatt.com
Kitchen Budapest <http://kitchenbudapest.hu/> : Pecha Kucha Night