[Open Design + Hardware] Copyright Week - blog post on open hardware?

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Tue Jan 14 19:10:39 UTC 2014

Hi gang,

As you may know it's Copyright Week! EFF are organizing this brilliant idea
(see more on https://www.eff.org/copyrightweek) and each day this week has
a theme. Today it was "Building and Defending a Robust Public Domain" (see
for instance this blog post:
http://blog.okfn.org/2014/01/14/copyright-week-public-domain-calculators/ -
by group co-coordinator Primavera!)

On Thursday it's "You Bought it, You Own It" - and I was wondering if
anyone here would be up for writing a guest blog post for the OKF blog? It
could be reusing bits you've written before - but I think it would be great
to bring open hardware into the conversation, and here's a good opportunity.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>

*Empowering through Open Knowledge*http://okfn.org/  |
@okfn<http://twitter.com/OKFN> |
 OKF on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |