[Open Design + Hardware] Looking for experts on open source business models

Hal Gottfried hal at kcohg.org
Thu Oct 15 15:35:32 UTC 2015

Let’s chat off the thread Christian, I coach / mentor businesses (startups and early stage) so I work closely with creating business models for them, in addition to being the cofounder of KC Open Hardware and a founding OSHWA member, I may be able to help.

Hal F. Gottfried   Cofounder, KC Open Hardware Group
	Phone: 913-815-1084
Mobile: 913-815-1084
Email: hal at kcohg.org
Skype: hfgottfried