[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM Principles v0.6

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Mon Aug 19 14:31:21 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Just a friendly reminder to have a look at the most recent version of the
principles and the proposed new one. There's been a lot of interest in them
since the Getty release.

Thanks Jonathan for your feedback!

If you're on holiday, don't worry, we'll get your feedback on the next
iteration.

All the best,
Sam

--