[opensourcepharma] a open source cure for Ebola?

Tomasz Sablinski tomasz at transparencyls.com
Fri Aug 8 12:27:06 UTC 2014

A good idea. I think we would have bigger impact if this letter is
structured as a request for support (financial, etc) of a concrete action
that Open Source Pharma is ready to take:
1/ coordinate the crowd sourced selection of suitable compound(s)
2/ design a clinical study protocol for testing of the above
I am putting together a draft proposal for Open Source Pharma to consider
Transparency Life Sciences for the execution of these crowdsourcing
efforts; I should have something out to all of you to review in the next
day or two.

Regards,
Tomasz