[opensourcepharma] Draft Open Ebola Letter

OLLIARO, Piero Luigi olliarop at who.int
Fri Aug 8 21:34:19 UTC 2014

Dear All
Please be informed that I’m seeking clarification from those at WHO already looking into open-source options. We have discussed this with Mat and Els, and we agreed that, at this point, it is therefore preferable to postpone sending a letter to others until WHO position is clearer.
I will keep you posted.
Best wishes
Piero