[wdmmg-dev] ImportError: No module named wdmmgext.load

Ben Teeuwen bteeuwen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:49:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to install the code from http://wheredoesmymoneygo.org/getting-started/ on my local machine. I've got a mac os 10.6.7, python 2.7.1, pip, and the most recent postgres installation. I'm now testing imported data and I get 21 errors (see attached). The majority sounds like:

  from wdmmgext.load import uganda
ImportError: No module named wdmmgext.load

I've searched the files that use this module. Attached is an example file.

I see 2 more errors;
1) that the file 'ukgov-finances-cra/cra_2009_db.csv' does not exist.
2) SolrException: HTTP code=404, reason=Not Found
Maybe both are due to the wdmmgext.load error, so I'll ignore this for now and first try to find answer to my first question.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Ben