[openspending-dev] world bank dataset

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Mon Dec 12 07:54:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

yeah this is a bit esoteric, but the logic of it was that this is not
a dataset of who paid what for which enterprise (this information is
not in the dataset) but rather about certain assets of a given value
being transferred from state to a private holdership. This is really
weird, though, and shows what trouble we may get in when displaying
balance sheets.

Do you think it would be more logical to switch it? I actually suspect
it would be a greater lie...

- Friedrich