[wdmmg-dev] Where to discuss design diagrams?

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Jul 5 16:40:59 UTC 2011

Hi Stefan,

There is the option of a Flickr group for open spending designs:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1755609@N22/

However, perhaps the best thing is to discuss directly on tickets in
trac.openspending.org - I believe you can add pictures to individual
tickets there and I can make you an account if you haven't got one
already. This makes it very easy to link to particular ideas and we
can edit directly onto the ticket as chains of comments can get
confusing!

What do people think? Which would be easiest?

Lucy