[wdmmg-dev] DWH/ETL notes

Stefan Urbanek stefan.urbanek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 00:49:05 UTC 2011

On 5.7.2011, at 4:33, Rufus Pollock wrote:

> On 29 June 2011 12:06, Stefan Urbanek <stefan.urbanek at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've started collecting the notes from our discussions and my analysis:
>>
>> http://wiki.openspending.org/Data_Warehouse
>
> Having read this just now I'm a big +1. The issues you identify seem
> to need addressing and solution seems good.

Thanks. See my latest email with more detailed functional specification. More coming for discussion.

>> Some diagrams from yesterday (thanks to Lucy):
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/okfn/5882444015/in/photostream/
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/okfn/5883006926/in/photostream
>>
>> (more in the stream)
>
> These are a bit cryptic -- maybe need to be integrated into a wiki
> page with some comments (if that is useful -- may not be!)

I agree. I've put them just for the reference until I have "digital" version of them :-) I will include them in documents, as I did in the FS mentioned in my last email.

<snip>

Btw. here is link to the small presentation i've created during OKCON workshops and we discussed it:

http://www.slideshare.net/Stiivi/open-spending-asis-201106

Later,

Stefan

senior business intelligence consultant