[wdmmg-dev] Call for Spending Cartographers

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Jul 11 14:59:57 UTC 2011

Hi again,

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 9:09 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> On 7 July 2011 16:54, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've had another go at drafting the role description and application
>> process for the 'Spending Cartographers', thanks to those who have
>> already provided feedback.
>>
>> http://wiki.openspending.org/wiki/index.php?title=GetInvolved&action=submit#.2ANew.2A_-_Seeking_Spending_Cartographers
>
> I may have just messed things up by editing the GetInvolved page (and
> renaming it to Get Involved) -- apologies! (Though weirdly the page
> has no edit since 17th May ...)
>
> So: could you repost the material onto that page -- sorry again if
> I've messed it up.

No problem, it (a very skeletal version) is here:
http://wiki.openspending.org/Data_Cartographer

> Rufus
>
> PS: what do you think of my reworking of Get Involved -- think we
> probably want to have individual pages for each type of role with more
> info ...

I like it, I will add some more info to each bit when I get a chance.

> PPS: this might one for wdmmg-discuss (or do we only post there once
> we've complete the description?)

I think only once it is completed. I am worried people may become numb
to talk of 'cartographers' there and ignore it if it isn't new and
shiny.

My second concern is that we don't advertise this until we have put
the changes to the loader system to bed, thoughts?

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers
Community Coordinator