[wdmmg-dev] Sysadmin consolidation issues affecting OpenSpending

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Sat Jul 23 08:36:18 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 12:02 AM, Nils Toedtmann
<nils.toedtmann at okfn.org> wrote:
> Firedrich, did you already remove the DNS records
> clients.wheredoesmymoneygo.org, bergen.wheredoesmymoneygo.org and
> bmf.wheredoesmymoneygo.org? They are gone.

I didn't (intentionally) kill them, but it would still be necessary to
figure out where the respective services were hosted and to make sure
their VHosts etc. are gone as well. My suspicion is that bergen and
bmf were on eu8 (the old one) originally and have not been around for
a while. Bergen, it just occurs to me, has been reproduced on
http://datagartneriet.no/ on non-OKF hw.

> I once installed a dedicated solr for Rackspace services on us4. Now it
> looks as if the only service using a solr at Rackspace is the
> OpenSpending dev box us6 which in fact runs its own local. Should i
> close down us4?

us4 Solr originally had another client but we've also moved this from
OKF hw to OKF-DE hw now. Don't ask, don't tell.

- Fr.

--
Open Knowledge Foundation

http://twitter.com/pudo