[wdmmg-dev] Problem to load Uganda into sandbox

Carsten Senger senger at rehfisch.de
Fri Jun 10 11:14:18 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I try to load the Uganda data into sandbox.openspending.org.
But loading the data does not work reliable.

Most of the time I clicked on "Load Data" button no task was added to the
celery_taskmeta collection in mongodb. The /sources/task/load/<task id>
page shows up without errors and reloads, but the task id used in the url
does not exist and nothing else happens.

The only trace is an entry in /var/log/uwsgi-sandbox.log:

SIGPIPE: writing to a closed pipe/socket/fd (probably the client
disconnected) on request /sources (ip ___.___.___.__) !!!
writev(): Broken pipe [plugins/python/wsgi_headers.c line 171]

I've no idea how to reproduce that in my dev instance or debug it when
running uwsgi.

Any Ideas?

..Carsten