[wdmmg-dev] Moldova Budget data

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 16 12:58:56 UTC 2011

cc'ing our public openspending dev list (still called wdmmg-dev ...)

On 15 June 2011 23:33, Vlad Manoil <vlad.manoil at egov.md> wrote:
> Dear Rufus,
>

> It was great meeting you today. This message is to serve as a follow-up and outlines several possibilities for collaboration – of course, it would be great if we discussed in more detail about possibilities to interact:
>
> -          Visualizing Moldova Budget data with the help of OpenSpending.org. At the moment, the English database, together with the user manual and a short video tutorial can be downloaded at the following location: http://data.gov.md/en/boost/. The filesize is about 110 MB and it is an excel pivot table with raw data in one of the sheets in the doc

It would be great to work together here.

Our instructions for loading data into OpenSpending are here:

<http://wiki.openspending.org/Data_Loading>

As a start could you register a dedicated 'data package' on
http://ckan.net perhaps named moldova-budget or similar with a link to
the existing file. We can then work on converting the data into our
standard format and then we can do upload :-)

Rufus