[wdmmg-dev] Hooking up visualisations

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 23 14:41:22 UTC 2011

Hi Lucy,

I've already been doing this work -- have you seen e.g. my email:

<http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/wdmmg-dev/2011-June/000148.html>

And subsequent thread.

I really think we should leave resolving this to Monday if we can so
we can have all interested parties together and give me and Gregor a
chance to finish explorer work.

Rufus

On 23 June 2011 15:36, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi Gregor,
>
> Great work on the visualisations mock-ups. Now we need to work out how
> to create the necessary hooks to pull the data loaded into the system
> into a visualisation automatically.
>
> Martin is currently in the US, but responding to emails, so it would
> be great if we could discuss the next steps in this process here or on
> the #wdmmg channel on IRC. In the meanwhile - I will happily ferry
> messages back and forth.
>
> Please let me know if there is anything we can help with from this end
> to make this happen,
>
> All the best,
>
> Lucy
>

> --