[wdmmg-dev] Failing tests in wdmmg

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Wed Mar 16 23:16:42 UTC 2011

Hi all,

thanks, Carsten, for taking care of the tests! This gives us a much
better base to work from!

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 10:59 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
>>> The 2 failing tests are tests for old rest urls. No routing is set up for
>>> the urls.
>>>
>>> The tests were created in
>>> <https://bitbucket.org/okfn/wdmmg/changeset/d83d3a5b1e16>,
>>> the routes removed later in
>>> <https://bitbucket.org/okfn/wdmmg/changeset/dc4240231a5e>
>>>
>>> Are these urls still needed or can I remove the tests?

Unfortunately, all old urls are still in use by the flash animations
and thus required. If they cause tests to fail, we should move those
to wdmmg-legacy where they would be better placed (you have write
access, carsten!).

> We should check here with Friedrich before removing anything as he
> knows both the old and the new system.

My medium-term plan is to try and see if I cannot get the newly
released Flash source to use some new URLs, since the current
workaround is also causing some major performance issues when called
on a big database like the one in openspending.org.

- Friedrich