[wdmmg-dev] Spending Saturdays

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Sat Oct 1 08:54:25 UTC 2011

Hi Peio!

Yes? No? Maybe? I'm not quite sure. Definitely handy at some point,
but I'm probably going to be digging into some dull sysadmin issues
rather than pushing out plenty of new features today, so you might get
very bored!

Our plan (Friedrich and I) is to try and make Spending Saturdays (or
possibly Spending Sundays) a regular occurrence, so while this week
you might get a bit bored, in general you might come in extremely
handy.

In general, user testing and filing bugs at
https://github.com/okfn/openspending/issues is extremely helpful.

Best wishes,