[wdmmg-dev] Begun: #246 apply bootstrap theme to OS

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Sat Oct 15 09:52:38 UTC 2011

Hi all,

just wanted to let you know that I've begun to apply the bootstrap CSS
framework to OpenSpending. The benefits of this will be less CSS,
cleaner layout and better adherence to grid, a more structured
approach to typo - and a cleaner layout that will visually "work" with
the bubbles. So if any of you have ideas for fundamental new design
elements that we should have - now is not a bad time to discuss these
as I have to go through all of the templates anyway.

- Friedrich

For a screen shot of what's there now, see
https://github.com/okfn/openspending/issues/246

--
Open Knowledge Foundation

http://twitter.com/pudo