[openspending-dev] Status: translations

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Wed Aug 8 15:04:22 UTC 2012

Hey,

the biggest issue regarding translation is that we don't have
internationalization for the JavaScript-based aspects of the site.
This has been started (e.g. support for other currencies etc.) but we
still need to extract all the bits of text from various JS bits and
put them in transifex.

Still, I think it's worthwhile to translate what can be translated now
- I can update the pot files for the static part soon.

- Friedrich