[openspending-dev] Returning datasets' templates through the API

Vitor Baptista vitor at vitorbaptista.com
Thu Aug 9 15:10:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Aug 9, 2012 4:45 AM, "Friedrich Lindenberg" <
friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org> wrote:
> wouldn't you just add this as an attribute to the Dataset model and
> thus serialize it with the dataset (i.e. /<dataset>.json)?

I might be optimizing too early, but if we follow this approach, there
might be up to 16 requests for each result page (1 for the /api/2/search
and 15 for each result's dataset (I'm showing 15 results per page))

Maybe an endpoint where I can pass a list of datasets and it returns all at
once?