[openspending-dev] DailyBread TaxMan integration

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Tue Jul 10 10:22:27 UTC 2012

Hey Nick,

many thanks for the changesets. I've pushed an updated version of
openspendingjs and the WDMMG site.

I don't think the iframe solution is very nice, though. The "white"
version is just something we did for the guardian on a short whim,
it's not maintained. For people who just want to clone the site, I
think it would be much better to have the dailybread.html contain all
relevant details. What do you think?

On a related note, I'm wondering about the taxman API: would you be
interested in writing up a few notes on how it is deployed and could
you give me write access? As this is integrated now we should have
some quicker turnaround for fixes than contacting you ;)

Cheers,

 - Friedrich