[openspending-dev] Notes re documentation locations ;-)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jul 13 01:21:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was just trying to find some OS API stuff.

Google for: "openspending docs" took me to what look to be obsolete
RTD-based docs: <http://docs.openspending.org/en/latest/install.html>

If that is obsolete suggest you want to deprecate / redirect asap ...
If it isn't obsolete suggest adopting the rather nicer okfn sphinx
theme ;-)

Googling for "openspending api" gave me a first hit of:

<http://wiki.openspending.org/API>

this looks to be obsolete too and links me to
<http://testing.openspending.org/help/api.html> which does not exist.

Second result (in anonymous mode) is correct yielding:

http://openspending.org/help/api.html

Rufus